AgustaWestland, a Finmeccanica company, is a technology leader in its markets and has an unrivalled range of rotorcraft products designed to satisfy the requirements of commercial and military customers. The company places great emphasis on customer satisfaction, providing industry leading support and training solutions to its growing customer base
Developing its training capabilities has also allowed AgustaWestland to expand its training business to become a major provider of training in the defence systems market. AgustaWestland has its main operations Italy, the United Kingdom, Poland and the United States of America.
Finmeccanica-AgustaWestland Training Academy Malaysia Set to Receive an AW139 Maintenance Trainer Simulator18 March 2015
- Expands the range of AW139 training courses available in Malaysia
- Continued expansion of AgustaWestland Training Academy Malaysia
Finmeccanica – AgustaWestland announced today that its Training Academy in Malaysia will receive an AW139 Maintenance Trainer Simulator later this year. This will enable practical elements of AW139 airframe and avionics courses to be undertaken in Malaysia by customers in the region. The full aircraft maintenance trainer simulator enables students to undertake maintenance and fault finding tasks on a “real” aircraft.
Finmeccanica-AgustaWestland Signs MoU with PWN Excellence & CAE to Evaluate the Introduction of AW169 & AW189 Full Flight Simulators in Malaysia18 March 2015
- MoU builds on successful existing AW139 simulator agreement with PWN and CAE
- Supports AgustaWestland’s strategy to deliver advanced training services close to its customers operations
Finmeccanica – AgustaWestland announced today the signature at Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace (LIMA) exhibition of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with PWN Excellence Sdn Bhd and CAE to evaluate the introduction of both AW169 and AW189 Full Flight Simulators (FFS) in Malaysia.
- One AW119Kx, one AW109 GrandNew and one AW169 to be operated by Weststar General Aviation
- Weststar Group of Companies one of the most important AgustaWestland operators with 40 helicopters on order
Finmeccanica-AgustaWestland and Weststar General Aviation are pleased to announce that a contract for three helicopters, one AW119Kx, one GrandNew and one AW169, was signed today at the Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace (LIMA) Exhibition 2015 by Emilio Dalmasso, SVP Commercial Business Unit, and Y.Bhg.